The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Another Kachina Drive home records 7-figure sale
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- Sad task of dismantling an Ahwatukee landmark business begins
- Ahwatukee remembers Casey Thomas, a life too short
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.