The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
Classifieds - Ads
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- After three decades, director of Ahwatukee’s first preschool retiring
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.