The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.