The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- New appointments made to three Desert Vista athletic posts
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- ADOT praises freeway progress, says blasting still under study
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.