The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Festival of Lights volunteers ready for a community party
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.