The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.