The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
Classifieds - Ads
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.