The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
Classifieds - Ads
- Desert Vista squeaks by Brophy for third straight win
- Frank & Lupe's restaurant is ready to serve Ahwatukee
- QB Derek Kline puts Thunder back on a winning track
- Big water bills fuel meter mystery in Ahwatukee
- Thunder pummel Skyline, move to 2-1.
- Desert Vista bounces back with win over Basha
- Seasoned Chandler restaurateurs share recipe for success
- Ahwatukee woman extending lifeline to hurricane victims
- Community rallies to help family of hit-run victim, 13
- Despite misgivings, state board finalizing school grade formula
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.