The Wallow fire surpassed half a million acres over the weekend. With concerns for firefighters in the area, the Navopache Electric Co. halted service to portions of Alpine, Nutrioso and Greer over the weekend. Where power had been restored, including parts of Alpine, generators are in use. The utility company is requesting people in the area conserve energy.
Classifieds - Ads
- Kyrene board OKs K-8 campus plan
- Ahwatukee jeweler’s estate sale a trove of older treasure
- La Gattara Cat Café is a purr-fect stress reliever
- Ahwatukee site bid yields $23M for Tempe Union
- Engineer-turned-Pilates instructor opens Ahwatukee studio
- Mountain Pointe makes early statement in rout of O'Connor
- Ducey: No plans to removed Confederate monuments in Arizona
- Hut, hut! Pride, Thunder ready for the 2017 season
- Ahwatukee Crime Watch revving up meetings with police
- Thunder’s James Stagg a hot prospect for college coaches
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.