From cost savings to healthier living, the benefits of owning an environmentally friendly home have spurred consumer demand for green features that continues to rise year after year – and many homebuilders are taking notice.
Amy Kiefer-Berard of Chandler holds her 1½-year-old daughter, Ann, born after a driver suspected of texting while driving ran her down, fracturing her skull and knocking her unconscious for a month.
The Ahwatukee Foothills Village Planning Committee next Monday will hear an update from the head of the project that identified more than 492 homes and buildings in Ahwatukee that would sustain damage exceeding $5 million in a 100-year flood.
Bobbleheads of former United States presidents line the windowsill of Sen. Sean Bowie’s tiny office at the Arizona State Capitol. On the adjacent wall are signed playbills and ticket stubs from the musical “Hamilton.”
If you haven’t graduated from high school in the last decade and don’t know anyone who did, chances are you don’t know that those yearbook mug shots are as outdated as a roll of film
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
With the Valley’s housing market stable, affordable interest rates and a high demand for rental homes, now is a good time to buy and hold investment real estate.
Hopes that the South Mountain Freeway project might lead to a permanent solution to water-related concerns involving two Ahwatukee golf courses are now mired in uncertainty.
An indoor rave at Rawhide Western Town and Entertainment Center Saturday night lit up an Ahwatukee Facebook site with complaints about the noise five miles away.
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- Job numbers for Intel’s new Chandler plant questioned
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.