Dr. Thomas J. Kolze, technical director at Broadcom Corporation, residing in Phoenix, has been named an IEEE Fellow. He is being recognized for contributions to physical layer architecture in communication systems. His most publicly noted work is as the architect for the Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) upstream physical layer, used by cable modems to access the internet.
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.