The Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will ring in the New Year with a newly appointed "transformational" leadership team that will direct the organization's ongoing initiative to expand its services, membership and community profile. On Dec. 17, the AZHCC will announce the appointment of Tony M. Astorga as the AZHCC board's new chairman. Astorga currently serves as senior vice president and chief business development officer for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. The Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce also will announce the permanent appointment of new president and CEO, Gonzalo de la Melena, who has filled that position in an interim capacity since June. Mr. de la Melena is the managing partner of Emerging Restaurants Group LLC, the exclusive Phoenix Valley developer and franchisee for Pollo Campero - the leading Latin America chicken restaurant chain.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- Boys state basketball: Thunder move on after beating La Joya
- ABM helps homeowners fight invasion of roof rats
- Reported pot dispensary license upsets Ahwatukee preschool, neighborhood
- Kyrene middle school students to see major change in academics, study opportunities and support
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.