The Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will ring in the New Year with a newly appointed "transformational" leadership team that will direct the organization's ongoing initiative to expand its services, membership and community profile. On Dec. 17, the AZHCC will announce the appointment of Tony M. Astorga as the AZHCC board's new chairman. Astorga currently serves as senior vice president and chief business development officer for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. The Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce also will announce the permanent appointment of new president and CEO, Gonzalo de la Melena, who has filled that position in an interim capacity since June. Mr. de la Melena is the managing partner of Emerging Restaurants Group LLC, the exclusive Phoenix Valley developer and franchisee for Pollo Campero - the leading Latin America chicken restaurant chain.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- In Your Neighborhood: Ahwatukee teen violinist to play at famed Carnegie Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.