1. On April 22 around 8:30 p.m. police responded to a call of graffiti at a park in the 13200 block of South 48th Street. Unknown suspects, two adult males between the ages of 20 and 25, were seen spraying paint in the park. An officer located the pavilion and found a can of black spray paint, which was impounded for evidence and DNA analysis.
2. Police responded to a call of a theft from a restaurant on April 23 at 10:45 p.m. A man entered the restaurant in the 4800 block of East Ray Road and asked to purchase a bottle of water.
The man presented a $50 bill and as the cashier was making change the man allegedly began interfering with the change making, grabbed his cash and other money from the drawer and ran away. Police say about $140 was taken.
3. On April 23 at 2:20 p.m. in the 5100 block of East Guadalupe Road police took a report of a stolen bicycle. The victim had their Schwinn bike on the porch area of their apartment and said it was taken from the porch overnight. Police estimate the bike was worth $700.
On April 24 at 12:31 p.m. another bike was stolen in the 8800 block of South Point Parkway. This bike was locked up on the porch of an apartment but in the morning the victim found their lock had been cut and the bike stolen.
Another bike was reported taken from a back porch of a condominium in the 16000 block of South Desert Foothills Parkway on April 28. Police recommend bringing bikes inside or locking them up rather than just leaving them inside a back porch.
4. On April 25 at 8:21 a.m. police took a report of a theft near the 17000 block of South 48th Street. Some time between March 29 and April 15 unknown suspects entered the storage room inside the Pecos Senior Center and removed a 60-inch, flat-screen television valued at $1,700.
5. On April 26 police responded to a call of a theft around 4:30 p.m. in the 13200 block of South 48th Street. The victim claimed he had arranged to meet a man through Craigslist to purchase a cell phone. When he arrived at the meeting place the man took his cash and ran away with $450.
6. On April 28 at 1:42 p.m. police responded to a call of shoplifting in the 4600 block of East Chandler Boulevard. According to the police report, a 17-year-old male took a metal necklace off a display and attempted to leave the store without paying. He was stopped by store security and held until officers arrived. He was issued a criminal citation.
7. Police took a report of an injured person on April 28 at 10:24 a.m. at a golf facility in the 16400 block of South 14th Avenue. A female driving a golf cart lost control and rolled the cart and was trapped under it. She had a possible broken arm, bruising, and a cut on her forehead.
• Source: Phoenix Police Department.