Week of April 2-8
- An adult male is being investigated for inappropriately touching a juvenile female near the 300 block of East Tano Drive on Thursday, April 4.
- A burglary from a car was reported on Friday, April 5 near the 14200 block of South 50th Street. The rear window of a pickup truck was broken into overnight and clothing was taken.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from a home near the 4400 block of East Desert Trumpet. The vehicle, a 2006 Chevy Corvette, went missing sometime between 7 p.m. on Friday, April 5 and 2 a.m. the next morning. Suspects are still unknown.
- Police responded to a domestic violence incident around 10 p.m. on Saturday, April 6 near the 13600 block of South 48th Street. There was property damage in the kitchen of the home.
- A man was arrested near the 14600 block of South Mountain Parkway on Saturday, April 6. Police said the arrest was domestic violence related. The man is accused of making threats to his mother and holding a knife.
- Police responded to a call of an assault on Sunday, April 7 near the 5100 block of East La Puente Avenue. A 23-year-old male had been punched and kicked in the face multiple times and had sustained minor injuries. No arrests were made at the time.
- A man was arrested near the 4600 block of East Chandler Boulevard on Sunday, April 7 for taking clothing items from a retail store.