1. On April 29 at 8:52 a.m. police responded to a residential burglary in the 4200 block of East South Fork Drive. Between Sunday and Monday morning the victim had his or her vehicle parked in the driveway. Entry was made into the 2007 Hummer and sunglasses and a garage door opener were taken. There were no signs of forced entry.
2. Police arrested two adult females on April 29 around 10:30 a.m. in the 4700 block of East Elliot Road. The women were stopped by store security for exiting the store without paying for two bottles of liquor valued at approximately $65.
3. On April 29 at 5:15 a.m. police responded to the 14800 block of south 43rd Place for a residential burglary report. Items taken were a Weed Eater, leaf blower, hedge clippers and one case of Michelob Ultra. Total value of around $200.
4. On April 30 at 7:22 a.m. police took a report of a burglary from a vehicle in the 4800 block of East McNeil. A speaker box, stereo amplifier, and some type of radio system were taken valued at approximately $900.
5. Police took a report of a residential burglary from a home in the 4400 block of East Wildwood on May 2. Sometime between March 22 and May 2 a suspect committed burglary by prying open a rear door to the home with a crowbar, stealing $25,000 in cash from a lock box.
6. On May 2 at 11:43 a.m. in the 8800 block of South 48th Street officers responded to a residential burglary in progress. A male suspect jumped into a fenced yard. He had a screwdriver and attempted to pry open a window. A victim was at home and called police. The suspect fled the scene.
7. On May 3 at 9:52 a.m. in the 4600 block of East Chandler Boulevard police arrested an adult female who allegedly had taken clothing, cosmetics and jewelry from a store totaling more $730.
8. On May 3 at 8:06 a.m. in the 13200 block of South 48th Street police took a report of criminal damage. Unknown suspects committed criminal damage by smashing the victim’s apartment window out with a rock.
9. On May 4 police took a report of shoplifting at 11:30 a.m. in the 4700 block of East Ray Road where an unknown white female took $300 worth of sterling silver jewelry from a store display and left the store without paying.
10. Police arrested a driver on May 4 at 11:50 p.m. in the 16800 block of South 36th Place. The adult male is suspected of driving under the influence. There had been prior reports of the driver of a 2005 Chevy pickup truck driving erratically and striking the curb along Chandler Boulevard. He was stopped by police and arrested.
11. On May 4 at 10:14 p.m. in the 4700 block of East Ray Road police stopped an adult female suspected of shoplifting. After she was arrested she was found to be in possession of many prescription pills not prescribed to her. She was charged with prescription drug violation.
12. Police took a report of a residential burglary on May 5 at 10 a.m. Between April 16 and May 5 unknown suspects entered a backyard in the 15800 block of South 42nd Street and stole a pool vacuum worth $400.
• Source: Phoenix Police Department.