1. On May 9 police took a report of criminal damage in the 13600 block of south 44th Street. The victim told police he had a 2001 two-door Honda that his son usually drives parked on the street overnight. When his son went to go to work in the morning he noticed a scratch down the side of the car.
2. On May 10 police took a report of possible child neglect when a 12-year-old was left at a home in the 13800 block of South 44th Street for an extended period of time. Police are investigating the incident.
3. On May 11 police took a report of criminal damage around 7 p.m. in the 13600 block of South 44th Street. A known suspect committed criminal damage by breaking and opening an apartment door. The suspect was known to the victim.
4. Police took another report of criminal damage on May 11 at 8:50 p.m. in the 1300 block of East Thunderhill Place. A 2005 Toyota was parked on the street. In the morning the victim reported a 3-foot dent in hood of vehicle. Police estimate $1,500 in damages.
5. Police took a report of a commercial burglary on May 11. Unknown suspects entered an office building in the 4600 block of East Chandler Boulevard. Computers were taken with an approximate value of $15,000.
6. There was a report of a residential burglary in the 3200 block of East Desert Flower Lane on May 11. Overnight unknown suspects gained access to a closed garage door by unknown means. A Pinarello Prince Road Bicycle, worth about $10,000, was stolen.
7. On May 11 at 11:50 a.m. police took a report of a theft near the 500 block of East Ray Road. Unknown suspects took a Singer sewing machine from a sewing gallery. The machine was valued at $170.
• Source: Phoenix Police Department.