By Stan MuraskyAFN Guest Writer
Best of Ahwatukee
Classifieds - Ads
- Mt. Park Ranch remains were those of missing neighbor
- Brownies’ project provokes GOP leader attack
- Mom realizes dream, opens Burn Boot Camp here
- Ahwatukee KIwanis Club Easter Parade rolls for 43rd year
- Young mom killed, 8 injured in Ahwtaukee shootout
- Student, credit union team up for a teacher
- Ahwatukee teen’s death brought life to 4
- Church adds a float to 43-year parade record
- Freeway, ADOT loom large over Quik Trip plan
- Veteran law enforcement official named new constable
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.