By Stan MuraskyAFN Guest Writer
- Ahwatukee teacher wins Emmy for PBS series script
- As area teen suicides mount, Tempe Union mulls its next steps
- Water pipe break leaves homeowner here angry at city
- Mayor’s spokesman slams DiCiccio for requesting 3 officials’ resignations
- Noise walls begin to rise along Pecos Road
- Realtor, golf expert pose new vision for Ahwatukee Lakes site
- Perry ends Mountain Pointe's quest for second straight state championship appearance
- Benedicts, bloody marys key to Sunnyside’s success
- City Council members disagree on current Latino center plan
- Mountain Pointe punishes Hawks, gears up for semifinal
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.