By Stan MuraskyAFN Guest Writer
Best of Ahwatukee
- Desert Vista teacher will be a human instrument at concert
- Make Gee comply, residents ask court
- Mandan Street flood control nears reality
- Most Ahwatukee schools far exceed state test averages
- Keegan’s Grill marks 30 years in Valley
- Desert Vista beats Boulder Creek, Mountain Pointe struggles against Chaparral
- Mountain Pointe struggles in loss to Chaparral
- Ahwatukee’s 23 Valkyries to take the stage
- Desert Vista fends off Boulder Creek in win
- Kyrene board members learn science isn’t cheap
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.