By Stan MuraskyAFN Guest Writer
Classifieds - Ads
- Club West, Lakes plans heading to a final end
- More South Mountain trailhead upgrades due in Ahwatukee
- ‘Teachable moment’ for city recycling cost Phoenix taxpayers $3.3 million
- Ahwatukee now has its own candidate running for mayor
- Tempe Union, Kyrene board races take shape
- No loafin’ for Ahwatukee home-based baker
- Desert Vista looking for crisp execution against Palm Springs in opener
- Freeway sound wall ‘fins’ start to take shape
- Ahwatukee woman leads Chandler's quest for pupil equity
- Longtime Chandler Italian restaurant moves to Ahwatukee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.