By Stan MuraskyAFN Guest Writer
Classifieds - Ads
- Investors buy Club West Golf Course
- Toads present a challenge to Ahwatukee dog owners
- Beloved Ahwatukee store clerk, 2 others killed in crash
- Panel will hear 40 minutes of pros and cons about freeway
- Even lizards can’t stop South Mountain Freeway, ADOT says
- Ahwatukee man praised for rewarding Vegas hero
- Highland escapes Desert Vista in double OT
- School grades likely to be revised, state tells districts
- Snooze Ahwatukee opens after benefitting three charities
- Dog’s slasher a time bomb, police fear
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.