The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.
Classifieds - Ads
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Newcomers’ pint-sized idea carries big message for clients
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.