By Stan MuraskyAFN Guest Writer
Classifieds - Ads
- ‘Teachable moment’ for city recycling cost Phoenix taxpayers $3.3 million
- More South Mountain trailhead upgrades due in Ahwatukee
- Freeway sound wall ‘fins’ start to take shape
- No loafin’ for Ahwatukee home-based baker
- Longtime Chandler Italian restaurant moves to Ahwatukee
- LD18 fundraising hottest for election coming this fall
- Ahwatukee woman's 'MOMnation' slates parents prom
- Mountain Pointe reloads under new coach with eye on wins
- ‘Voice of Waymo’ helps calm driverless vehicles’ passengers
- 2 Desert Vista grads involved in prestigious UofA research
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.