By Stan MuraskyAFN Guest Writer
Best of Ahwatukee
- Controversial gas station’s future gets hazy
- Ahwatukee teen vying for a state crown
- ADOT still foresees end-of-year freeway opening
- Desert Vista alum Brandon Clarke drafted 21st overall by Memphis
- Mackenzie Saunders eyeing Harvard Law School
- Ahwatukee hosts state debut of ‘Disney Frozen Jr.’
- Freeway construction, wind may threaten Ahwatukee pools
- New Kyrene pupil, 5, to take on Congress
- ASU symposium stresses ‘trauma sensitive’ schools
- Club West deal collapses
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Loop 202 freeway, also known as the South Mountain Freeway, will run east and west along Pecos Road and then turn north between 55th and 63rd avenues, connecting with Interstate 10 on each end.