Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) announced that it invested more than $6.6 million in schools and nonprofits in Arizona in 2013 — totaling more than $18,000 in daily giving to local nonprofit organizations. Wells Fargo team members personally pledged more than $3 million of the total in addition to recording more than 100,000 volunteer hours to help Arizona neighborhoods and communities succeed.
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.