Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) announced that it invested more than $6.6 million in schools and nonprofits in Arizona in 2013 — totaling more than $18,000 in daily giving to local nonprofit organizations. Wells Fargo team members personally pledged more than $3 million of the total in addition to recording more than 100,000 volunteer hours to help Arizona neighborhoods and communities succeed.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.