Joseph B. Ortiz, of the financial services firm Edward Jones, wants to help local Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) meet their professional education requirements. To do that, he is hosting a continuing education seminar for these professionals on Tax Update for Small and Medium-sized Businesses and Their Owners (BTAX) on Wednesday, Dec. 11 from noon to 3 p.m. at 4902 E. Warner Road, Suite 1, in Ahwatukee.
Classifieds - Ads
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- ADOT agrees to freeway bike path, emergency lane on 32nd Street
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.