Edward Jones will host The All-Star Tax Series for continuing professional education for the 2012 season. This series of live broadcasts on vital tax topics features expert national presenters and is packed with crucial information to better serve clients. Located in local branch offices, each session is eligible for three hours of CPE, CFP and EA credit. The All-Star Tax Series website (www.allstartax.com) will be available for course registration.
The 2012 All-Star Tax Series:
• May 9, What Happened in the Tax World While You Were Tied Up with Busy Season?
• June 6, What Every Tax Practitioner Needs to Know about Basis and At-risk Rules
• June 27, Advanced Concepts in LLC and Partnership Taxation
• July 25, What the Middle-income Client Needs to Know about Estate and Life Planning
• Aug. 15, Building the Strongest Position for Withstanding an IRS Audit
• Sept. 26, Getting the Jump on Year-end Tax-planning Ideas for Individuals
• Oct. 24, Getting the Jump on Year-end Tax-planning Ideas for Small and Medium-sized Businesses
• Nov. 7, Guide to 2012 Tax Issues in Payroll, Fringe Benefits, Health Care and Employment
• Nov. 28, Individual Tax Update
• Dec. 12, Tax Update for Small and Medium-sized Businesses and Their Owners
• Jan. 9, 2013 Getting Ready for Busy Season: New Forms and New IRS Compliance Issues
Arizona course times are May–Oct., 11 a.m.–2 p.m. and Nov.–Jan. noon–3 p.m. For course details and to register, visit www.allstartax.com/?FA=518604.