With opening day quickly approaching, Vee Quiva Hotel and Casino will hire hundreds at a job fair on Tuesday, March 26. Positions will be focused on food and beverage outlets. Up to 150 applicants will be hired with many being offered positions the same day. The job fair is scheduled from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club Komatke Branch, 5047 W. Pecos Road in Laveen. Applicants are encouraged to bring their resume and photo identification for an interview.
Classifieds - Ads
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- Job numbers for Intel’s new Chandler plant questioned
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.