With opening day quickly approaching, Vee Quiva Hotel and Casino will hire hundreds at a job fair on Tuesday, March 26. Positions will be focused on food and beverage outlets. Up to 150 applicants will be hired with many being offered positions the same day. The job fair is scheduled from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Boys & Girls Club Komatke Branch, 5047 W. Pecos Road in Laveen. Applicants are encouraged to bring their resume and photo identification for an interview.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- In Your Neighborhood: Ahwatukee teen violinist to play at famed Carnegie Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.