Sunora Energy Solutions opened its new headquarters and solar modular assembly and fabrication facilities at 2342 E. University Drive in Phoenix. The 58,000-square-foot facility houses the corporation’s fabrication facilities, construction operations, support services and offices for the executive staff. Sunora Energy Solutions is expected to create approximately 75 jobs in Phoenix this year. In addition to solar design, engineering and construction services provided, Sunora Energy Solutions fabricates and pre-assembles propriety solar arrays at its facilities in Phoenix. The firm recently moved into its new facilities in May and began fabrication operations. Additional facilities are planned in the future at other strategic locations across the U.S. and North America.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.