The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
- City fighting Christian art studio’s refusal to serve gays
- True Life likely to bid goodbye to Ahwatukee Thursday
- Food truck duo fueling Ahwatukee’s taco fever
- Mountain Pointe rolls past Hamilton
- Ahwatukee family, community rejoice over dog’s return
- FDA warning comes late amid EV vaping epidemic
- Blood drives help Ahwatukee boys battling cancer
- Boy George said he’ll be ‘authentic’ at Talking Stick
- Thunder score on 9 straight possessions in blowout win at North
- Horizon Honors Spiritline becoming family under new coaches
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.