The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
- Internet home buying convenient but costly
- An MLK Day not nearly enough, honored prof says
- Dr. Joy Wolfe leaving Ahwatukee for ASU position
- Kyrene softens three big cost-cutting measures in new proposal
- Kyrene’s proposed schedule changes spark debate
- Officer’s death renews calls for texting ban
- Land deal: $23M for TU, 197 homes for Ahwatukee
- Desert Vista girls’ soccer finds success in mid-season tournament
- Dr. Mary Jo Kutler closes out cherished practice
- Ahwatukee woman taking a hike for senior dogs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.