The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce will honor two businesses, a non-profit organization, a volunteer and a teacher next week at its annual Day of Champions Breakfast.
Classifieds - Ads
- Mountain Pointe advances to AIA 6A State Championship
- Educators praise Norgaard’s English-learners bill
- Kyrene plan addresses kids’ emotional health
- Memory of heroic slain firefighter will outlive any bullet
- Lawmakers react to DiCiccio push on sober living homes
- 18th annual Transportation Day the biggest yet
- Delivery drones may soon be a constant presence in Ahwatukee
- Desert Vista falls to Pinnacle in overtime thriller
- Putt-Putt too? True Life draws line in the sand
- Though suicide prevention bills are dead, advocates are hopeful
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.