The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce will honor two businesses, a non-profit organization, a volunteer and a teacher next week at its annual Day of Champions Breakfast.
Classifieds - Ads
- City hounds Ahwatukee widow, 90, over barking dogs
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- Freeway land acquisitions far from done; design getting there
- New Ahwatukee development features 22 two-story houses
- Kyrene may sell or lease district HQ site, tract in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee high schools ready to bid 1,300 seniors adieu
- Fresko means ‘fresh’ in Greek and in Ahwatukee
- Two Ahwatukee residents earn medical degrees
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
- Another Kachina Drive home records 7-figure sale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.