The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce will honor two businesses, a non-profit organization, a volunteer and a teacher next week at its annual Day of Champions Breakfast.
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- New appointments made to three Desert Vista athletic posts
- Promising retail growth seen in Ahwatukee area
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.