The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
- An MLK Day not nearly enough, honored prof says
- Internet home buying convenient but costly
- Officer’s death renews calls for texting ban
- Desert Vista girls’ soccer finds success in mid-season tournament
- Land deal: $23M for TU, 197 homes for Ahwatukee
- Diabetes-stricken youngster using garage sale for benefit walk
- Ahwatukee woman taking a hike for senior dogs
- Dr. Joy Wolfe leaving Ahwatukee for ASU position
- Kyrene’s proposed schedule changes spark debate
- Bosco preschoolers build community through STEM
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.