The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce will honor two businesses, a non-profit organization, a volunteer and a teacher next week at its annual Day of Champions Breakfast.
- Urban Air Adventure Park delays Ahwatukee debut by a week
- Pima Canyon Trailhead reopening Saturday
- Flu epidemic has Ahwatukee schools fearing worst yet to come
- Ahwatukee Chamber board eliminates CEO post in bombshell move
- Kyrene presidency remains in hands of an Ahwatukee resident
- Ahwatukee boy’s kindness gets kudos from the governor
- Ahwatukee motorcyclist killed in collision near work
- Biscuits owner finds a welcoming crowd at Club West Golf Course
- Ahwatukee’s Rice Brothers balance technique and emotion
- DV soccer star excels at Louisville, looks toward the pros
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.