For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce will honor two businesses, a non-profit organization, a volunteer and a teacher next week at its annual Day of Champions Breakfast.
While most thoughts are turning to the future, there is one very important reason that the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce also takes a look back to the previous year.
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Coyote sightings increasing in Ahwatukee neighborhoods
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
- Ahwatukee man has a big role in the thing that tests motorists’ patience
- After three decades, director of Ahwatukee’s first preschool retiring
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.