The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce will honor two businesses, a non-profit organization, a volunteer and a teacher next week at its annual Day of Champions Breakfast.
- Desert Vista squeaks by Brophy for third straight win
- QB Derek Kline puts Thunder back on a winning track
- School board votes 3-2 to make Kevin Mendivil Tempe Union’s next superintendent
- Ahwatukee woman extending lifeline to hurricane victims
- Thunder pummel Skyline, move to 2-1.
- With T-square and cross, architect readies his latest work
- Ahwatukee man honored for lifetime archaeology contributions
- At 22, Caffe Boa remains a prized Ahwatukee staple
- ADOT touts size of freeway bridge girders over Salt River
- Local shoe developer makes his first team sale to his alma mater
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.