The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the launch of its redesigned website, www.ahwatukeechamber.com. The website’s focus is to provide information for and about local businesses all while helping keep the economic strength of the area in the forefront of the community’s collective mind. Plus, the website is a great location for members to promote their products and services with consumers. With over 45,000 hits monthly, the chamber is striving to make its website the “go to” place for community information. Chamber members who have seen the gradual changes over the past few months have been extremely pleased with the new design. To sign up for news and events, provide feedback or learn more about Ahwatukee chamber members, visit www.ahwatukeechamber.com.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Centennial student linked to fake bomb threat in bathroom
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.