The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
- Bucking online trend, couple chose a store to sell oils
- Ahwatukee woman’s first novel unveils secrets
- Sanchez endorses Valenzuela for mayor
- Eagles middle school softball repeats as champs
- ‘Burn Camp’ coming here
- State Supreme Court visits Mountain Pointe High
- Gee strikes out on offer to settle Lakes battle
- Grieving moms talk of their sons’ suicides
- Kyrene slates parent sessions on newly OK’d program
- Beloved Ahwatukee coach James Rubio dies suddenly
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.