The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce will honor two businesses, a non-profit organization, a volunteer and a teacher next week at its annual Day of Champions Breakfast.
Classifieds - Ads
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Tons of steel installed as first freeway span takes shape
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Group rechristens itself as Arizona Needy Newborns as drive begins
- Little League 11-year-olds advance to state tournament
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Andy’s Frozen Custard starts its Arizona conquest in Ahwatukee
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.