The Ambassador Committee in the Ahwatukee Chamber is the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
For our community and our country to prosper, the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is aware that developing the entrepreneurial spirit in our young people is critical. A 21st Century education and skills to match – as well as innovation and business creation – are the keys to the suc…
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce is focused not only on the business and commerce that occurs within our community, but also with delivery of new and exciting information that has relevance and value to our wonderful neighborhood.
Wanted: Ahwatukee adults who care about children and education within their community.
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
The Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce will honor two businesses, a non-profit organization, a volunteer and a teacher next week at its annual Day of Champions Breakfast.
- Ahwatukee couple’s store caters to carnivores
- Businessman plans a permanent water fix for Club West
- Gilbert’s soaring apartment rents highest in Valley
- ‘Shrek’ livens up Mountain Pointe stage
- Water department tells customers meters are accurate
- Domestic violence disables local woman in more ways than one
- The Santinos’ Father’s Day message: Keep sports in perspective
- Challenges aplenty in nearby legislative primary races
- Judge issues final order on Ahwatukee Lakes
- Thunder director performs with dad at Carnegie Hall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.