Fire damages local business - Ahwatukee Foothills News: Localnews

Fire damages local business

Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 12:00 am

Damage to Ahwatukee Carpets was estimated at $4,000 after a Tuesday night electrical fire in a ceiling fan. The business was open Wednesday morning.

14 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH "BUSINESS"
14 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH "FIRE"
14 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH "LOCAL"
14 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH "NIGHT"

MP talent contest - WRs

Isaiah Banks and company flips out to win it all

Facebook

ahwatukee.com on Facebook

Twitter

ahwatukee.com on Twitter

RSS

Subscribe to ahwatukee.com via RSS

RSS Feeds

Spacer4px

Print Edition Online

Online poll

Loading…