The Oasis at The Foothills is a small subdivision that sits along the Foothills Golf Course, north of Liberty Ln on S 15th St. The community consists of over 100 homes on five streets. Under the blinking lights of South Mountain, Oasis homes sport a variety colors and are garnished with diverse plant life. Located down the street from Kyrene de la Sierra Elementary School, residents live within the Kyrene School District as well as the Tempe Union High School District in the Desert Vista High School area. Although it is in The Foothills, this quiet neighborhood has a feeling of seclusion due to it's golf course surroundings.
Classifieds - Ads
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- ADOT agrees to freeway bike path, emergency lane on 32nd Street
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.