The Oasis at The Foothills is a small subdivision that sits along the Foothills Golf Course, north of Liberty Ln on S 15th St. The community consists of over 100 homes on five streets. Under the blinking lights of South Mountain, Oasis homes sport a variety colors and are garnished with diverse plant life. Located down the street from Kyrene de la Sierra Elementary School, residents live within the Kyrene School District as well as the Tempe Union High School District in the Desert Vista High School area. Although it is in The Foothills, this quiet neighborhood has a feeling of seclusion due to it's golf course surroundings.
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- ADOT praises freeway progress, says blasting still under study
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- New appointments made to three Desert Vista athletic posts
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Mountain Pointe High School’s music man returning home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.