The Oasis at The Foothills is a small subdivision that sits along the Foothills Golf Course, north of Liberty Ln on S 15th St. The community consists of over 100 homes on five streets. Under the blinking lights of South Mountain, Oasis homes sport a variety colors and are garnished with diverse plant life. Located down the street from Kyrene de la Sierra Elementary School, residents live within the Kyrene School District as well as the Tempe Union High School District in the Desert Vista High School area. Although it is in The Foothills, this quiet neighborhood has a feeling of seclusion due to it's golf course surroundings.
- Pima Canyon Trailhead reopening Saturday
- Urban Air Adventure Park delays Ahwatukee debut by a week
- Flu epidemic has Ahwatukee schools fearing worst yet to come
- Kyrene presidency remains in hands of an Ahwatukee resident
- Ahwatukee motorcyclist killed in collision near work
- DV soccer star excels at Louisville, looks toward the pros
- Ahwatukee Chamber board eliminates CEO post in bombshell move
- Ahwatukee boy’s kindness gets kudos from the governor
- Local store a fountain of youth for 29 years
- Ahwatukee’s Rice Brothers balance technique and emotion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.