Canyon Heights is a small neighborhood whose boundaries are from the Southwest corner of 36th St and Knox Rd, West to the drainage easement along Knox Rd, South to the Kyrene school property, East back to 36th St then North along 36th St to Knox Rd. This area is home to approximately 280 residents in about 100 houses with the average household size of 2.94. Canyon Heights sits in the Kyrene School District. around the corner from Manso St. is Kyrene de Colina Elementary School and Kyrene Centennial Middle School. Mountain Pointe High School is also a mile down Knox Rd. Canyon Heights is a colorful neighborhood filled with lush vegetation. [David Jolkovski/AFN]
Classifieds - Ads
- Final PARC brief rips freeway planning as abuse of discretion
- True Life asks court to change golf course regs
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori opens new campus
- Entrepreneurs turned oats into big breakfast venture overnight
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- Shakespeare caps season for Mountain Pointe High thespians
- Football journey brings Cody Sokol home to Rattlers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.