Canyon Heights is a small neighborhood whose boundaries are from the Southwest corner of 36th St and Knox Rd, West to the drainage easement along Knox Rd, South to the Kyrene school property, East back to 36th St then North along 36th St to Knox Rd. This area is home to approximately 280 residents in about 100 houses with the average household size of 2.94. Canyon Heights sits in the Kyrene School District. around the corner from Manso St. is Kyrene de Colina Elementary School and Kyrene Centennial Middle School. Mountain Pointe High School is also a mile down Knox Rd. Canyon Heights is a colorful neighborhood filled with lush vegetation. [David Jolkovski/AFN]
- Desert Vista squeaks by Brophy for third straight win
- QB Derek Kline puts Thunder back on a winning track
- School board votes 3-2 to make Kevin Mendivil Tempe Union’s next superintendent
- Ahwatukee woman extending lifeline to hurricane victims
- With T-square and cross, architect readies his latest work
- Ahwatukee man honored for lifetime archaeology contributions
- At 22, Caffe Boa remains a prized Ahwatukee staple
- ADOT touts size of freeway bridge girders over Salt River
- Local shoe developer makes his first team sale to his alma mater
- Thunder pummel Skyline, move to 2-1.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.