Lakewood is a unique community in the Southeastern part of Ahwatukee. this 2,553 house neighborhood in locate between Chandler Blvd on the North and Pecos Rd on the South and is bordered by 40th St. and 32nd St. on the East and West. It's most pronounced feature are the two lake in the center of the community. It's 6,104 residents enjoy access to fishing, parks and boating. Waterfront properties have docks, allowing those residents to keep their personal boats available for a ride at any moment. With those amenities, the median house price is $354,500 and median household incomes $77,092. Lined with Palm trees, the main street, Lakewood Pkwy, circles the .91 sq mi community. On the South end of Lakewood Pkwy sits Kyrene de los Lagos Elementary School and across 32nd St. is Desert Vista High School. *Data from 2010 Census [David Jolkovski/AFN]
As featured on
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Cerritos seeks help next week, donations for ‘maker space’
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Deadline nears for helping needy Kyrene kids get ready for school
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Ahwatukee bird rescuer earns ‘Quail Lady’ nickname
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.