Lakewood is a unique community in the Southeastern part of Ahwatukee. this 2,553 house neighborhood in locate between Chandler Blvd on the North and Pecos Rd on the South and is bordered by 40th St. and 32nd St. on the East and West. It's most pronounced feature are the two lake in the center of the community. It's 6,104 residents enjoy access to fishing, parks and boating. Waterfront properties have docks, allowing those residents to keep their personal boats available for a ride at any moment. With those amenities, the median house price is $354,500 and median household incomes $77,092. Lined with Palm trees, the main street, Lakewood Pkwy, circles the .91 sq mi community. On the South end of Lakewood Pkwy sits Kyrene de los Lagos Elementary School and across 32nd St. is Desert Vista High School. *Data from 2010 Census [David Jolkovski/AFN]
As featured on
Classifieds - Ads
- Tempe Union land sale could bring 178 homes to Ahwatukee site
- Desert Vista High, three Kyrene schools in Ahwatukee given A+ awards
- New delay mires progress of anti-freeway federal appeals case
- Freeway blasting starts this summer, several times a week into 2018
- 4 Ahwatukee homes sell for more than $1 million each
- Ahwatukee toddler’s blood disorder weighs heavily on her, parents
- Senators question FAA over flight-path changes as court hears arguments
- Ahwatukee Rugby Club prepares for state championship game
- ASU honors unstoppable Mackenzie Saunders’ leadership on campus
- Colorful Easter Parade delights thousands of spectators
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.