As of Feb. 1, the “as is” law in purchase contracts changed for buyers and sellers of real estate.
Sara, 31, was a champion swimmer back in her home country of Iran. She swam three times a week and would go to competitions. Iran also had separate public pools for men and women, in keeping with Muslim sensibilities.
The Federal Reserve’s recent increase in the key interest rate – and its promise to raise the rate twice more this year – is bad news for aspiring homeowners counting their pennies.
Researchers are working on two vaccines to prevent people and animals from catching valley fever, the debilitating illness caused by a fungus growing in the lungs.
Saying it would send the wrong message, Republican lawmakers voted last week to kill legislation that would simply require them to review the $12 billion a year the state could potentially collect in sales taxes if all exemptions and exclusions were eliminated.
Nick Lozzi, 88, a Purple Heart winner, wore his Korean War veteran baseball cap as he shared a lifetime worth of experiences with some Desert Vista High School students last week.
Phoenix police say they still don’t know what led to the March 15 fatal shooting of an Ahwatukee marketing specialist by an ex-con who subsequently went on a 77-minute crime spree before he died after pointing a gun at police.
State lawmakers voted Monday to trim – but not eliminate – the right of moving companies to hold a homeowner's goods hostage over a payment dispute.
A spat over parking spaces is putting some users of electric wheelchairs at odds with other members of the disability community.
Arizona’s minimum wage increase amounts to a “laboratory experiment for economists” that goes much further than a few more cents for a latte or even the crisis faced by providers of services to the developmentally disabled.
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- Boy’s illness motivates family to fight diabetes
- Fed interest rate hikes mean pain for buyers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.