As featured on
I often get asked by my clients whether it is legal to record telephone conversations. Like …
In March, the Federal Highway Administration finally published its formal decision to build the Loop 202 extension. After three decades of controversy, the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) announced that the new 22-mile freeway will join Interstate 10 near 59th Avenue in Laveen, through Ahwatukee, to Pecos Road in Chandler. The new route will force approximately 175-200 homeowners to relocate.
Snell & Wilmer announced that Phoenix partner and Ahwatukee Foothills resident Brian Foster has been appointed to the Phoenix Sister Cities board of directors.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Centennial student linked to fake bomb threat in bathroom
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.