As featured on
I often get asked by my clients whether it is legal to record telephone conversations. Like …
In March, the Federal Highway Administration finally published its formal decision to build the Loop 202 extension. After three decades of controversy, the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) announced that the new 22-mile freeway will join Interstate 10 near 59th Avenue in Laveen, through Ahwatukee, to Pecos Road in Chandler. The new route will force approximately 175-200 homeowners to relocate.
Snell & Wilmer announced that Phoenix partner and Ahwatukee Foothills resident Brian Foster has been appointed to the Phoenix Sister Cities board of directors.
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Promising retail growth seen in Ahwatukee area
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Ahwatukee man adds ‘novelist’ to his many accomplishments
- Haboobs roll in with Arizona’s monsoon season
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.