As featured on
The lawsuit against the proposed South Mountain Freeway is at a bit of a pause since the judge’s last ruling on a preliminary injunction, but the Ahwatukee non-profit leading the effort isn’t slowing down trying to educate the community and raise funds to help stop the freeway from being built.
Classifieds - Ads
- Wild Horse poised to spend millions on an entertainment district
- Dogs’ bacterial disease can spread to humans, area vets warn
- Fireworks plan for Ahwatukee declared DOA
- Ray Road resurfacing begins amid promises of uptick in work
- Former DV basketball coach seeing success with Legion of Hoops
- This Ahwatukee dentist’s patients bark and roar
- Oral arguments in freeway case likely in October, court advises
- New appointments made to three Desert Vista athletic posts
- Building a freeway in this weather is not for the faint of heart
- Tillman Foundation honors local man
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.