The Ahwatukee Foothills Village Planning Committee next Monday will hear an update from the head of the project that identified more than 492 homes and buildings in Ahwatukee that would sustain damage exceeding $5 million in a 100-year flood.
Bobbleheads of former United States presidents line the windowsill of Sen. Sean Bowie’s tiny office at the Arizona State Capitol. On the adjacent wall are signed playbills and ticket stubs from the musical “Hamilton.”
If you haven’t graduated from high school in the last decade and don’t know anyone who did, chances are you don’t know that those yearbook mug shots are as outdated as a roll of film
A Centennial Middle School teacher described as mentor to her younger colleagues and a marketing expert who has been helping youngsters become entrepreneurs are among the five recipients of the Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s coveted annual Champion of the Year awards.
With the Valley’s housing market stable, affordable interest rates and a high demand for rental homes, now is a good time to buy and hold investment real estate.
Hopes that the South Mountain Freeway project might lead to a permanent solution to water-related concerns involving two Ahwatukee golf courses are now mired in uncertainty.
An indoor rave at Rawhide Western Town and Entertainment Center Saturday night lit up an Ahwatukee Facebook site with complaints about the noise five miles away.
In your life, you will want to take many journeys. Some are physical – perhaps you’ll finally visit the French Riviera or the Caribbean. Others involve personal growth – one day, maybe you’ll finally become fluent in that foreign language you’ve been studying.
One interesting difference between men and women involves the cardiovascular system and the development of heart disease and subsequent symptoms.
City Councilman Sal DiCiccio ripped a 7-2 decision by his colleagues Feb. 15 to meet with the city attorney to see if they can challenge a state law forbidding Arizona municipalities from declaring themselves to be so-called "sanctuary cities."
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.