Community forums for the public to meet and question the three finalists for the Tempe Union High School District's highest unelected post start this Monday. While five applicants have been identified by the district's superintendent search firm as semi-finalists, the number of finalists candidates will be trimmed to two or three after private interviews with the five today and tomorrow. The first finalist will be on-hand to meet the community on Monday, May 7. The second will be available Tuesday, May 8 and the third candidate, if there is one, will be appearing Thursday, May 10. All forums will be held from 5 to 6 p.m. at the district's main office, 500 W. Guadalupe Road in Tempe. --Jason Ludwig can be reached at (480) 898-7916 or email@example.com.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Centennial student linked to fake bomb threat in bathroom
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.