If there is one topic that unites Ahwatukee Foothills, it's education – our great schools and how to support them.
Ahwatukee Council Elections
When I was a young man growing up in Ahwatukee, I made the typical mistakes young people do.
The world as we know it does not end at the I-10.
It’s tough this time of year to get one’s head around an election.
My name is Kevin Patterson and I am a husband, a father to two beautiful young girls, and now a candidate for Phoenix City Council District 6 . I was raised in Ahwatukee, as my family chose this wonderful community specifically for the beautiful golf courses and quality of life it had to off…
I’m hoping I won’t be considered a male chauvinist for saying that politics needs a woman’s touch.
Here’s something I believe that most everyone else will think is crazy: Budgets are not just interesting, they’re enlightening.
- Flood study shows many problems, no money to fix them
- Chandler Boulevard Extension slated to open Friday morning
- Ahwatukee woman likes being back home – but just for a while
- Ahwatukee 11-year-olds lose Little League state title game
- High-end complex, grocery set for Tempe
- Vandal’s chollas on some Ahwatukee Lakes trails upset neighbors
- Forum brings both council candidates, voters together
- Group racing clock to stop Arizona school voucher expansion
- Lawsuit to stop South Mountain Freeway is still very much alive
- Ahwatukee girl finds helping pets a way to recover from illness
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.