This year the Girl Scouts from an Ahwatukee neighborhood have donated over 80 filled and decorated birthday boxes to Child Protective Services. Last year the Girl Scouts donated over 30 boxes. The boxes filled with cake mixes, frosting, plates, napkins, utensils, decorations, disposable cameras and birthday presents, are for children who may not otherwise be able to celebrate their birthdays. Monika LeBlanc, project coordinator, delivered the boxes to the Tempe office of CPS.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- Boys state basketball: Thunder move on after beating La Joya
- ABM helps homeowners fight invasion of roof rats
- Reported pot dispensary license upsets Ahwatukee preschool, neighborhood
- Kyrene middle school students to see major change in academics, study opportunities and support
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.