Laurie Nathanson's Laughoholic Club gives back all year by collecting coupons and sending them to a military base. The families can use them up to six months past the expiration date. This is an easy service project that anyone can add into their busy lives. Giving back is one of the club's 12 ways to create more balance and joy in life. The laugh club meets the second Sunday of every month at Curves on 4025 E. Chandler Blvd., Suite 74, in Ahwatukee, a place to laugh, have fun and do something good for your body. For more information, contact Laurie at (480)540-4776 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- ‘Good graft’ runs up Phoenix cost of housing for the poor
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- Ahwatukee photographer thrives on teens’ desires to express themselves
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.