Grammy Award-winning blues guitarist Jonny Lang is amazed that he can dedicate his life to playing music.
Laurie McCartney stepped out of her office at UltraStar Multi-tainment Center at Ak-Chin Circle morning and was surprised to see the lobby flooded with children.
It will be a few months yet before Valley temperatures regularly dip below 100 degrees. That means plenty of time to try any and all strategies to keep cool.
My family and I have lived in the Phoenix metro area for five years and, though we’ve passed it many times, we had yet to visit Mesa Golfland-Sunsplash. So, we figured now was the perfect time. And though we’d had plenty of time to prepare for our visit, I have to admit I arrived with less general mom-type gear than I should have.
From dine-in movie concepts to bowling, developers are increasingly opting to invest in entertainment destinations in an attempt to keep up with consumer demand, and no market better exemplifies this trend than the East Valley.
Michael Cienfuegos knew as a student at Chandler High School that he was going to succeed in the entertainment industry.
With no fireworks festival in Ahwatukee this year, people can sway to the sultry sounds of Santana music, two-step to a country band and groove to R&B tunes at Rawhide Western Town and Event Center, where the diversity and freedom of America will be celebrated on Saturday, July 1.
- ‘Spider trails’ first target in massive South Mountain project
- Tons of steel installed as first freeway span takes shape
- Ahwatukee nurse helping to aid drug-addicted newborns
- Little League 11-year-olds advance to state tournament
- Farmers market, strip mall agree on parking plan
- Andy’s Frozen Custard starts its Arizona conquest in Ahwatukee
- Image consultant, handbag store offer brunches and happy hours
- Ahwatukee can eyeball Council candidates at AFN-Chamber forum
- Group rechristens itself as Arizona Needy Newborns as drive begins
- Ahwatukee will see a boom in nearby places to have fun
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.