The Valley’s newest Hash Kitchen, in Chandler, opens for breakfast at 7 a.m. sharp today, July 11.
Jeff Caples describes his Gilbert game store, GamesU, as “Cheers, without the bar” – a comfortable place to go where everybody knows your name.
The family who opened Frank & Lupe’s in Scottsdale and Ahwatukee has moved east to bring the Northern Arizona-inspired Moose & Bear Grill & Pub to Mesa.
Kyrene School District’s Community Theatre is ending its four-week summer session by presenting Disney’s ‘101 Dalmations, KIDS’’ show on stage tonight, June 27, and tomorrow.
Forty-four East Valley actors, singers and dancers and one intrepid thespian from Tucson culminate three weeks of intensive daily rehearsals with the full-stage production of “Shrek the Musical, Jr.” at two performances this weekend at Mountain Pointe High School ‘s Fine Art Theater.
They served it and now they are honoring it.
Ahwatukee dance artist/instructor Kimberly Lewis has often exhibited her love of fables, spectacle and family.
- Police: Ahwatukee coach molested boys on club baseball team
- Goldwater Institute demands punishing striking teachers
- City seeks AG review of land deal after DiCiccio's criticism
- Hundreds of emails favor 32nd Street interchange
- Invest in Ed initiative will devastate small business
- All seven candidates in LD18 House primary race to debate
- Accelerated street-repair bid dies for lack of support in City Council
- Ahwatukee artist’s Signed in Wood gets global nods
- Hash Kitchen picks Chandler for 3rd spot, opening today
- Eason leaves MP after dream season; Fauske interim coach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.