A mother-daughter duo is expanding their neighborhood Ahwatukee cafe, Pomegranate Cafe, into Central Phoenix and they are looking for the public’s help.
Coming off its 70th anniversary, Pete’s Fish & Chips isn’t looking to change a thing.
There’s no need to make up an excuse to go out. For 10 days this month, more than 150 restaurants have you covered with showcased meals for Arizona Restaurant Week.
Pasadena has the Rose Bowl and Tournament of Roses Parade. Portland is known as the Rose City. But the Valley is the nation’s center for rose bushes, growing 60 percent of the roses sold in the nation.
- Billion-dollar windfall accelerating major I-10 upgrade
- Clothing business in Ahwatukee carries owner’s fashion sense
- Pomegranate Cafe owners seek public’s help to expand into Central Phoenix
- Pause on Memorial Day to honor Marine Lance Cpl. Matthew Determan
- SM Freeway right-of-way acquisition farther along than spokeswoman indicated
- Ahwatukee has an unleashed-dog problem and it’s getting worse
- Blooming Beets’ fare expands to autoimmune protocol
- Ahwatukee estate sale filled with little treasures
- Ahwatukee residents can apply to use Waymo’s self-driving cars
- At 90, Kyrene substitute teacher still going strong
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.