One thing no one can doubt that the Mountain Pointe High School Theatre Company has learned is that the show must goon – even if there’s a teachers walkout.
A longtime restaurateur and a seasoned chef have teamed up to transport diners to a culinary Mexican oasis with “sand-to-table” seafood, flavorful chiles and fruit-filled cocktails in a new downtown Chandler eatery.
Ahwatukee public schools have come up golden.
“America’s Got Talent” contestant and the winner of NBC’s “Phenomenon,” magician Mike Super, will kick off the Chandler Center for the Arts’ 2018-2019 season on Sept. 22.
Just over nine years ago, a personal tragedy galvanized the community around 11-year-old Mackenzie Saunders after the then-Kyrene Akimel A-al Middle School student was partially paralyzed from the waist down after being hit in the back during a soccer game.
There probably aren’t many comedies in which coffins play a big role, but the spring play Desert Vista High School thespians will present is an exception.
Classifieds - Ads
- On her first Mother’s Day, she’s a mom to 5
- ADOT slates open house on new interchange
- Districts warn teachers: Mind your T’s and Q’s
- As homelessness grows, so does Ahwatukee prof’s outreach
- Local soccer club readying for Utah tournament
- Altadena to offer Mandarin, an increasingly popular language
- Local couple preserves family legacy with their company
- Legislature sends millions to ‘freedom schools’ at ASU, UA
- Chandler club offers G-rated comedy as acts and lessons
- Sandy Hook prompted local acupuncturist’s mission
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.