Desert Vista High School’s lacrosse team does more than play games.
Did you know that our state tree, the Palo Verde, produces prolific amounts of bean pods every May?
The Kyrene Schools Community Foundation provides gifts to students, teachers, staff and Kyrene families in need.
Five-year-old Bronson O’Dell Wadley and 86-year -old Roseland Barton may well be apart in years, but they have at least one thing in common - they love the crisp clarion sound of their handbells.
Kristi Mabee is making her directorial debut at the same Ahwatukee middle school she attended 13 years ago.
The apparent award of a state license for a medical marijuana dispensary located less than 10 feet from the playground of a longtime Ahwatukee preschool has created a neighborhood controversy with plenty of bureaucratic mystery.
A sweeping audit found major deficiencies throughout the Kyrene School District, from an absence of clear policy-making by the school board and insufficient planning by the administration to inadequate teacher development and instructional technology to a widening gap in student achievement.
Thirty states claim to consider student growth a “significant” factor in teacher evaluations, but a new study finds that evaluations in 28 of those states, including Arizona, “fail to live up to promises.”
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.