The petition drive for a ballot question on a proposed tax surcharge on high-income Arizonans to raise more money for public education has created a potential tempest with a T-shirt for teachers and local school districts, including Tempe Union and Kyrene.
A new and increasingly popular foreign language will be added to the list of electives at Altadena School next year.
Inspire Kids Montessori is giving kids a voice by introducing their kindergarten students to public speaking. The Ahwatukee preschool is incorporating project-based learning through STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) activities and complex projects that students present to thei…
One thing no one can doubt that the Mountain Pointe High School Theatre Company has learned is that the show must goon – even if there’s a teachers walkout.
School safety and most of the proposed teen suicide prevention legislation were among the casualties in the State Legislature’s rush to adjournment last Friday.
A group of Desert Vista High School journalists earned national recognition for their work on the 2018 yearbook that will be distributed to the student body next week.
The State Legislature early today passed the bill giving teachers and school districts money, moving Arizona one step closer to the resumption of classes as Gov. Doug Ducey signed the measure.
Like many people, Scott Weinberg wasn’t particularly politically active and admits he is a little embarrassed that he didn’t even know who his legislative representatives were.
A Senate panel voted 4-3 Thursday to allow judges to force some people to surrender their weapons – but only after a multi-step process that supporters say will protect due process rights.
Classifieds - Ads
- Districts warn teachers: Mind your T’s and Q’s
- On her first Mother’s Day, she’s a mom to 5
- ADOT slates open house on new interchange
- As homelessness grows, so does Ahwatukee prof’s outreach
- Local soccer club readying for Utah tournament
- Altadena to offer Mandarin, an increasingly popular language
- Local couple preserves family legacy with their company
- Y OPAS seeks drivers to help Ahwatukee seniors get around
- Chandler club offers G-rated comedy as acts and lessons
- Legislature sends millions to ‘freedom schools’ at ASU, UA
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.