Each year, the Arizona Association of Teachers of Mathematics (AATM) sponsors a state-wide Algebra math competition. Summit School of Ahwatukee algebra students distinguished themselves for the third year in a row, with six students scoring in the top 10 percent in the state. Of the six, one Summit student, Mark Rakowski, tied for the third highest score in the state. Classmate Dillon Shipley tied for the state’s fourth place honor. Summit students also earned top math honors in 2012 and 2011. For more information, visit summitschoolaz.org.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.