Each year, the Arizona Association of Teachers of Mathematics (AATM) sponsors a state-wide Algebra math competition. Summit School of Ahwatukee algebra students distinguished themselves for the third year in a row, with six students scoring in the top 10 percent in the state. Of the six, one Summit student, Mark Rakowski, tied for the third highest score in the state. Classmate Dillon Shipley tied for the state’s fourth place honor. Summit students also earned top math honors in 2012 and 2011. For more information, visit summitschoolaz.org.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.