To observe and celebrate black history month, South Mountain Community College, the SMCC Black Student Union will present their third annual production of Black Women Walking, the popular one-act play spotlighting the achievements of eleven notable African-American women, Friday, Feb. 11 and 12 at 7 p.m. The production will be presented in the SMCC Performance Hall, 7050 S. 24th St. in Phoenix. General admission tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for students, and $5 for seniors age 55 and older. For more information call (602) 315-8178 or visit www.southmountaincc.edu.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- 21 tribes seek intervention in freeway case
- ADOT backs off funding water line beneath freeway
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Save Club West continues effort to raise $4 million for golf course purchase
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- Boys state basketball: Thunder move on after beating La Joya
- ABM helps homeowners fight invasion of roof rats
- Reported pot dispensary license upsets Ahwatukee preschool, neighborhood
- Kyrene middle school students to see major change in academics, study opportunities and support
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.