Ahwatukee Preschool will be having a spaghetti dinner, entertainment, and a silent auction from 5:30-7 p.m. on March 25. Our entertainment is a troupe called Opera ABC's. Using laughter as the best medicine, the group reaches little ones who think they don't like opera or don't know anything about it. Delightful music and a few smiles will teach us all some of the traditions and terminology of opera! The silent auction bidding will begin March 21 in the preschool and will continue until 6:25 p.m., March 25th. Cost is $6 per person or $20 per family. Reservations are required by March 23 by calling (480) 893-2531 or at the preschool office.
Classifieds - Ads
- For nearly $6.5 million, you can buy Ahwatukee ‘empty nest’
- Phoenix Police bolster regular presence in Ahwatukee
- An open letter to the women of Ahwatukee
- Freeway work rolls into new phase as interim Pecos Road opens April 3
- Ahwatukee man, killer were doing drugs before slaying
- HOA boards can create more than enough problems for residents
- Government lawyers call freeway ‘environmentally preferable’
- Ron Paul urges Arizona to exempt gold coins from tax
- Halal Guys owner brings passion for food, Arizona to new Tempe franchise
- Police probing link between slain Ahwatukee salesman and ex-con who killed him
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.