For parents and community members who want to make a last minute tax credit donations, Kyrene Elementary School District will open on Friday, Dec. 31 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to take in person donations at Kyrene School District, 8700 S. Kyrene Road, Tempe. Donations can also be made online at www.kyrene.org/taxcredit. Contributions must be received or postmarked by December 31 of the year to which you want to apply your tax credit. Individuals and couples filing jointly may take advantage of this tax credit. A maximum of $200 can be deducted per individual tax return, or couples filing a joint return may deduct a maximum of $400.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.