Girls on the Run information meeting and registration will be offered on Monday, Jan. 24, 6 p.m. at Kyrene de la Esperanza Elementary school library, 14841 S. 41st Place. Girls on the Run are a national non-profit curriculum-based program that encourages girls in third to fifth grades to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running. The program combines training for a 3.1 mile running event with small group discussions and fun, interactive physical activities. Ahwatukee Foothills locations for the spring season are Cerritos and Esperanza elementary schools. For more information, email Shawna Christofis, email@example.com, or visit www.gotrmc.org.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Ahwatukee couple struggles to keep 3-month-old daughter alive
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Ahwatukee preschool geared up for thousands for its ‘Transportation Day’
- Centennial teacher, marketing firm owner among Ahwatukee Chamber “champions’
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.