Who will care for your pets if you are unable to? - Ahwatukee Foothills News: Pet Briefs

Who will care for your pets if you are unable to?

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:00 pm | Updated: 2:51 pm, Fri Feb 25, 2011.

Many of us think of our pets as family members, and want to ensure that they are cared for if we become incapable of doing so. One way to do this is to set up a pet trust, which is a legal arrangement that provides for the care of one or more pets in the event of an owner's disability or death. To help "pet parents" learn more about pet trusts, the Arizona Animal Welfare League and Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (AAWL & SPCA) is offering a free presentation by Joel Klinge, a local estate planning attorney. The seminar will be offered at Granite Reef Senior Center, 1700 N. Granite Reef Road, Scottsdale on Saturday, March 26 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. There is no charge, but an RSVP is required. Please RSVP to development@aawl.org or call (602) 273-6852, ext. 106.

More about

More about

More about

  • Discuss


Submit Calendar Event


ahwatukee.com on Facebook


ahwatukee.com on Twitter


Subscribe to ahwatukee.com via RSS

RSS Feeds


[Sponsored] Terri's Consignment: Cat Burglar

Online poll

prev next