South Mountain Community College invites all US military service members, veterans and their families to "Boots-2-Books", a college preview on Thursday, Dec. 2. It is scheduled for 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at SMCC Student Union and is located at 7050 S. 24th St. in Phoenix. This is a free three hour orientation to assist them in the transition from military life to higher education. It will provide and overview of college support services designed especially with military, veterans and families in mind. For more information contact Christopher Erran at (602) 305-5607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classifieds - Top Real Estate
Classifieds - Ads
- Rawhide rave noise revs up Ahwatukee social media
- ADOT says freeway project will not cover any water line
- Hager learned how to win from North Dakota’s best
- Boys state basketball: DV completes comeback over Brophy
- Planners call golf course preservation critical to Ahwatukee’s ‘character’
- City council action on sanctuary city petition riles DiCiccio
- Girls state basketball: Pride knocks off defending champion Hamilton
- Biggest concern in Ahwatukee? Roof rats outpace freeway, dispensary
- She left the corporate world to pamper household pets
- 2 Ahwatukee residents on the front lines of the sex trafficking fight
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.